- Opportunity for an Analyst with SQL & Excel experience
- My client Liniar Ltd offer a progressive manufacturing environment - Derbyshire
About Our Client
My clients mission is to be recognised as a leading force for quality and excellence in product development - fusing industry experience with innovation, sustainability and loyalty.
Established in 1974, their ethos of 'doing the right thing' and flat, friendly structure - as well as its commitment to people, investment, innovation, product development and sustainability - goes all the way back to its roots.
Main responsibilities of the Data Analyst - Manufacturing include:
- Analyse and document current processes, workflows and information exchanges to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of service
- Collate and analyse Group information requests (RFIs) in support of the purchasing manager
- Provide analysis support for tender processes
- Support risk assessments of the Supply Base, obtaining financial reports to assess commercial risk within the supply base
- Develop and maintain KPI`s as identified by the purchasing team
The Successful Applicant
- Desirable: experience of working in procurement/supply chain and manufacturing, an understanding of the expectations of high paced engineering lead business requirements would be advantageous.
- Essential: experience of working within a data analyst role to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of working on tenders, supplier reviews, market analysis and presenting findings in a logical and systematic manner.
- Advantageous: SAP experience - Advanced excel - SQL
What's on Offer
Successful candidate for the role of Data Analyst - Manufacturing in Derbyshire will be offered up to £35,000 plus package.