- Varied opportunity
- Flexible working
About Our Client
This is a well established, international insurance brand,who are looking to revolutionise their technology offering by going digital. This is an opportunity to really get involved in a large digital change and transformation programme by playing a key role in offering valuable statistics in order to deliver the best service possible to both customers and work colleagues in this environment. Understanding market trends, and relaying, in lamens terms what these figures highlight will allow the business to create the best change and adoption methods possible to achieve the best output.
- Proactive in problem solving
- Prioritisation and workload/time management
- Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and strong drive to resolve issues;
- Strong team working and collaboration skills;
- Analytical thinking and numerical skills;
- Resilience and ability to adapt in an ever changing environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Use/experience of either service now or power BI
The Successful Applicant
We would like to see someone who can work on their own initiative, think outside of the box and is heavily customer focused. If you are passionate about delivering a good service and can display this during the interview process then we want to speak with you.
You must be able to give solid examples where you have used a data platform to produce and present reports to and audience that has made a significant difference to company and business results.
What's on Offer
Flexible working environment.
Strong well established brand to work with.
Good salary and benefits package inc-
- 1 x eye care voucher per year
- 1 x flu vaccination per year
- Access to discounted retail vouchers and gym memberships