- Fantastic Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real Autonomy
About Our Client
A national Utilities Business
- This person will be in charge of data management, using multiple data sources and large data sets, together with business acumen to understand business needs and objectives and incorporate them into analytical solutions that will help grow revenue through the resulting analysis and insight.
- You will be accountable for delivering a suite of analytical capabilities and tools, such as customer profiling, segmentation, cluster analysis, propensity/regression modelling. You will manage data-driven projects and actionable insights across the business to lead transformation and identify growth opportunities, working with and providing data for all customer-facing channels - from providing data & insight around key messaging to deliver to target customer segments to drive improved ROI, to providing call lists and leads for Outbound Sales teams
- Develop consistent analytical and reporting tools and collating performance metrics and overall ROI into a clear communication that takes data and turns it into insight and recommendations for future campaigns.
- You will develop tools, process, policies and reporting for data governance and master data management, working with internal and external suppliers to drive and improve data cleanliness of existing data. You will also ensure an on-going supply of suspect and prospect data to drive key target sectors and customer profiles.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in data and analytics professional with a background in collecting, analysing, interpreting and presenting data, with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of analytical techniques including segmentation, regression, logistic regression or predictive modelling, applying advanced analytics to inform marketing and/or business growth strategies
- Strong interest in learning new database technologies and working with Big Data tools
- Experience in analytical software and technical solutions such as SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Strong understanding in data warehousing and data manipulation skills
- Knowledge of BI and Reporting tools
- Experience developing and delivering a process for the evaluations and assessment of customer behaviour & competitor analysis
- Exposure to a marketing environment, working with customer behavioural data is a distinct advantage and is preferred
- Have a strong ability to manage his or her own time effectively and be a self-starter
What's on Offer
A competitive package within a growing organisation