- Integral part of integration from legacy systems to Azure
- Be a focal point for all things data within the organisation
About Our Client
My client are a major British property development and investment company operating in the UK and Europe, with headquarters based in London.
As a Data Architect the key objectives will be defining standards for naming conventions, describing, managing & modelling data, implement robust data governance policies and procedures, defining and managing the enterprise master data strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully in either a Data Architect or similar data-oriented role with a specific focus on data architecture and integration in a large and complex organisation.
- In-depth understanding of data strategies, data models, ETL design & development, data-related: tooling, methods, integration, infrastructure, and security models.
- Proven experience in developing data architectures, dimensional modelling and semantic models in a complex, multi-supplier environment.
- Experience in Big Data solutions in the data analytics technology landscape.
- Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Data Model design.
- Experience in working with data quality, ingestion, and transformation tools.
- Designing complex automated ETL routines across various data repositories/services.
- Proven experience in Azure Dev Ops, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL and SQL Server management and administration.
- Highly fluent in SQL, SOA and web services, writing complex SQL queries and system integration design and development
- Experience in build and management across several BI platforms (e.g. Power BI & Business Objects)
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and with impact to technical and non-technical audiences
What's on Offer
My client based in London are offering a base salary up to £95,000 with a generous benefits package.
Flexible working will also be available.