- Opportunity to work on a greenfield Data driven project
- 9 month day rate contract - Outside IR35
About Our Client
A leading not for profit charities client
- Help to understand and document the clients current data architecture, with a focus on the use of data that comes out of / goes into the People Management/HR systems, and help manage the improvement and development of that data source.
- Ensure that the data is maintained to a high standard going forward and any changes to that data, are fully understood and well managed.
- Work with the Project Delivery team and to input ideas on other data areas as required.
- Document the wider data architecture and work through a way to improve this, as well as overseeing required improvements to current data integration's
The Successful Applicant
Technical competencies/Experience required
- Data Architecture
- iTrent/HR Systems/People Management systems
- Business Objects (mandatory)
- Data Governance
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a greenfield project paying from £600 per day (outside IR35), with strong possibilities to extend for another 6 months. The role is based in Derbyshire, but offers full remote working access.