Data Business Analyst
Play a key role in the fight against Covid using Data!
Work with large amounts of crucial Data to save lives!
About Our Client
My client is a central government organisation within the Public Sector and Government industry who are instrumental in the fight against Covid!
The successful candidate for this contract role will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Elaborate and develop requirements for data platforms or enterprise data solutions.
- Interact autonomously with all levels of stakeholder, using interviewing and work shopping to generate user stories.
- Oversee Data processing and articulate analytics context
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this 3-month contract Data Business Analyst role the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A proven track record of working as a Data business Analyst in a Azure or AWS environment will be advantages
- A track record of operating at various levels and engaging a wide range of stake holders
- A track record of working with data analytics and visualisations technologies such as Power BI is desired
What's on Offer
This role is between £300 and £400 per day with an umbrella company, inside of IR35