- Opportunity to work for a leading Financial services provider
- Opportunity to work on a BI Azure programme
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial and asset services business which has been established for over 30 years
Key responsibilities will include the following.
- Develop BI Standard data and reports for the client projects
- Designing and building corporate the Cloud data Warehouse (using either Azure, PaaS or IaaS) for the client systems and modelling both Logical and physical schemas.
- Identifying all the different source systems like Cloud Web services and developing tools and techniques to connect and extract data.
- Normalising the data from disparate sources, followed by transforming the data to support the data structures for business reporting.
- Working closely with other BI developers overseas to assist the wider team in the warehouse design and business requirements which fit the requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Technical competencies/Skillsets desired; -
- Azure SQL (Azure Synapse)
- Designing and developing Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Data Modelling
- Power BI
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading fintech business paying up to £60k. If interested, then please reply with an updated CV