- Opportunity to build and grow a new data product within a global organisation
- Data Engineer, BI Developer
About Our Client
My client are a global leading travel platform and are expanding their data products to improve user experience, they are looking for a BI Developer/ Data Engineer to help them on this journey.
As a BI Developer/ Data Engineer your role will be to store, process, model and apply data science to make data and insights available for data to be consumed by revenue/pricing team and tools.
You will be focused on data assessment and profiling, source system analysis and be able to provide a clear vision on how the data can be processed and interpreted to support the end use of the data for revenue optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong data modelling and SQL/database design skills.
- Extensive knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience in extracting and analysing data from 3rd party providers using API's
- Degree level qualification in computer science or related subject
What's on Offer
My client are offering a base salary of up to £65,000 with a bonus and additional benefits.
My client is based in London and are offer flexible working, with a balance of homeworking and in the office around 2/3 times a week.