- Data Engineer
About Our Client
My client, a leading brand in the UK e-commerce market have partnered with Michael Page in their search for an experience AWS Data Engineer to join their Analytics function.
- Technical ownership, Developing and supporting the Data Lake and overall data architecture within AWS and Databricks.
- Designing, Developing and supporting ELT/ETL landscape within AWS and Databricks.
- Designing, Developing and supporting Streaming/Event sourcing services.
- Designing, Developing and supporting Big Data platforms with Databricks within AWS.
- Designing, developing and supporting data services within AWS.
- Assisting the Data Science and Analytics functions where required.
- Line management duties, leadership and championing the Data Engineering function within Tech and across the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert Data Engineer proficient with Big Data Technologies, Data Lake and streaming fundamentals.
- Extensive experience within Spark
- Extensive experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with wider distributed computing, Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, NoSQL dbs, Kafka, etc).
- Proficiency with Python, Java, extensive experience in database development across a variety of platforms.
What's on Offer
My client are offering a basic salary of up to £80,000 including a generous bonus package.