- Receive up to £450 per day INSIDE IR35
- Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
About Our Client
My client is British multinational oil and gas company with offices in Surrey.
The successful candidate for the Data Management Lead role based in Surrey, will fulfil the following:
- Lead data management and analytic initiatives within strategy implementation
- Liaise with portfolio managers, business owners, and business SMEs to ascertain their business needs and apply technical solutions in line with current processes and tools
- Provide technology leadership through mentoring, coaching, constructive review in increase adoption
- Advise customers on the latest technologies and methodologies, designing and implementing innovative approaches to automation of project planning and reporting
- Ensure software and security standards are implemented and maintained
- Aid stakeholder's development of business cases to cascade to into a work breakdown structure
- Design and develop system linkages, documentation, reporting, KPIs and metrics in asynchronous and synchronous working environments.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Data Management Lead 6-month contract role, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Solid track record with planning and performance tools: Primavera 6, Rally Software, VSTS, Aha!
- Azure DevOps, Jira, KanBanize
- Strong technical ability and proven use of Azure DevOps, PowerBI and PowerApps
- Programme/project management in agile environment able to implement roadmaps and strategy
- Enterprise Admin for Azure DevOps Boards.
What's on Offer
The day rate for this contract role is between £350 and £450 - per day INSIDE IR35