- Opportunity to own Data Analytics and Insights function
- Opportunity to work with a leading Financial services provider
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Financial Services company with an interesting portfolio of products.
Role and Responsibilities of a Data Quality Analyst;-
- Provide insight and analysis of data quality enabling the client to make informed decisions, in line with their long term strategic goals.
- Influence through our business partnering model the necessary changes to existing process and technical solutions needed to drive data quality improvement.
- Plan and implement data acquisition strategies across multiple systems
- Provide Data quality analytics consultancy to IT and Business Teams.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and industry bodies
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Data Quality analysis across the full lifecycle.
- Great knowledge and experience of working with SQL
- Experience of providing/implementing Data Insight and Analytics
- Data Governance
- Data Strategy
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading financial services client, based in Warwickshire (remote working offered), paying from £55k. An initial 18 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to go permanent.