- Great E-Commerce Business
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Great E-Commerce Business with an office in the heart of Edinburgh.
- Work closely with the data teams to ensure data is consistent and reconciled, automate processes where possible to build trust and confidence in data
- Working with the third party ensure that we settle correctly for every transaction
- Demonstrate data quality by developing compelling and interactive visualisations and dashboards using Tableau
- Work closely with product and data teams to understand system developments, make impact assessments, and deliver quality requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent SQL skills, and experience of working with multiple data sources
- Comfortable working in a high transactional volume, multi-currency and multinational environment
- An inquisitive and analytical mindset, able to quickly grasp the fundamentals of complex systems and processes, explaining and presenting them to others is an easy to understand way
- A proven track record in developing and enhancing existing processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to re-prioritise in line with changing business needs
- Creative, but with a small ego to help achieve our ambitious plans
- Expertise in Tableau visualisation and dashboard design (desirable)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary for a fantastic E-Commerce Brand.