- Inclusive employer building a Neuro-Divergent business centre.
- Data Science Consultants sought for Manchester office.
About Our Client
A Global Consultancy creating a Neuro-Diverse team of Data Science Consultants based in Manchester.
- An interest in data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology
- Experience of using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Experience of preparing reports on trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
- Experience of different operating systems and or vulnerability scanning tools
- Knowledge of coding or programming languages
- Advanced Excel Functions experience
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data
- Effective organizational skills, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- Willingness and experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral communications
The Successful Applicant
You must have an interest in data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology for this role. It is essential that you have knowledge of coding or programming languages and advanced Excel Functions experience. Any experience using statistical tools, preparing reports using relevant data, different operating systems is desirable. A strong ability to analyse data and provide written and oral communications. While a degree in Tech or Engineering would be preferrable, any experience in Tech will be considered.
What's on Offer
£27,600 per annum
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in way that's right for you