- Are you Neurodivergent & want to work in a supportive & inclusive company?
- Do you have a passion for data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology?
About Our Client
A multinational professional services firm committed to being an inclusive employer and putting its people at the forefront. Heavily investing in Neurodiversity projects to fuel innovation in technology across artificial intelligence, data analytics, automation, blockchain and cyber.
As an organization, the culture is supportive and inclusive. They are committed to growth and development for all its people enabling individuals to harness their skills and develop new ones in a variety of business areas.
*All reasonable adjustments will be made*
The successful candidate will drive innovation and provide support in key functional areas including analytics and artificial intelligence across different service lines including technology, consulting, assurance both internally and externally for clients. Working on a variety of large complex engagements and accounts will give you an opportunity to apply skills in diverse ways.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the organizations products and services
- Preparing reporting on trends, patterns and predictions by analysing relevant data
- Providing technical support for the company and its clients
- Working in collaboration with, and supporting the team before and during the client project cycle
The Successful Applicant
- An interest in data analytic, AI, Cyber or technology
- Experience analysing, manipulating and interpreting data
- An innovative thinker with the ability to holistically problem solve
- Advanced Excel Functions and programming skills
- Highly organised, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Willingness and experience working collaboratively in a team environment
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous support, coaching and feedback
- Competitive remuneration package covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions