Play a key role in a vital central government project to help vulnerable people
Work with highly competent professionals and improve your technical knowledge
About Our Client
My client is a central government organisation in the Public Sector and Government industry.
The responsibilities for this short 3-month Data Scientist contact are as follows -
- Work closely with Product Owners to define and prioritise business problems, and then validate high-value hypotheses for their solution.
- You will use your technical expertise to assess hypotheses using appropriate analytical methods and be able to communicate the implications of complex models. Using the insights from these models you will support operational teams
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this 3-month Data Scientist contract the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A track record of working with data analysis and handling sensitive data
- A track record of using analytical tools such as R and/or Python, Excel
- A track record of using Jupyter notebook and AWS platform
- Proven communication skills & ability to build positive relationships
What's on Offer
This role is inside IR35 and paying up to £400 per day