- Data and Technology Policy/Regulatory Insight Manager (financial services)
- innovation, data collection, data analytics, AI, reg tech
About Our Client
Global Professional Services firm
I am currently recruiting a Data & Technology Policy/Regulatory Insight Manager (financial services) with a global professional services firm in London. The role is to support financial services clients in navigating regulatory change, with a focus on the financial services regulators (FCA, PRA, BoE) focus on data and technological innovation.
While we don't expect a candidate to have deep technical knowledge across all elements of the regulators' focus on data and technology, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a depth of understanding across at least two of the following areas of regulatory focus: innovation, data collection, data analytics, scrutiny of firms' use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, crypto-assets and deployment of RegTech solutions.
- Supporting clients and client delivery teams in understanding the impact of regulatory developments and supervisory expectations for firms.
- Occasionally acting as subject matter expert on engagements
- Undertaking horizon scanning activities and identifying potential new opportunities for the firm
- Producing written analysis and information including thought leadership, client publications and blogs.
- Conducting research, training, speaking at client events, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies etc.
- Providing input to the debate on development and application of policy, participating in developing Thought Leadership
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, delivery and communication skills including using social media and other technology
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to make new contacts, build strong relationships with clients and regulators, listen to and understand client needs
- An understanding of the regulatory focus on innovation, technology and data
- Knowledge of the financial services sector, including the business and operational models of clients in this sector
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 PA DOE plus car allowance and bonus