- An opportunity to build out the strategic product roadmap for a scale-up Martech
- Working with innovative and complex Data Driven products in a scale Tech company
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing Martech/Adtech scale-up organisation that is backed by a large well-established Global business
- Product manager are currently responsible for strategic aspects and delivery. As a result;
- Gathering and organizing user feedback and requests for new features/updates/writing documentation/cross collaboration/conducting & attending user interviews to validate your strategy and choices.
- Senior Stakeholder Management (C-suite internally and client interaction).
- Part of the data product is an ETL pipeline. You will have to learn the specificities of that pipeline and monitor its performance using internal tools to uncover insights and optimization opportunities.
- Develop an extensive understanding of all the existing nuances of mobile advertising data available for reporting (e.g., SKAdNetwork data, attribution data).
- As you'll join a small growing team with ambitious objectives for 2022, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to many organizational and strategical decisions.
- You'll be wearing multiple hats at any given time.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner, (preferably for a B2B web app targeted at digital performance advertisers).
- Proven experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or similar.
- Proven experience and knowledge of ETL/ELT, data pipelines, data warehousing.
- Ability to understand/utilise SQL to uncover insights autonomously
- Proven experience manipulating data with the appropriate tools (CSV, Excel, Data Studio, BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, Python) to run analysis or build prototypes.
- Proven experience with reporting APIs.
- Be solution orientated - You'll be looking after the strategic aspects and product ownership decisions before supporting in the team build during the latter stages of 2022.
- Ability to communicate with teams and partners located around the globe, mainly in Europe, Asia, and the US.
- Be highly organized and able to plan ahead in order to meet ambitious mid and long-term business goals.
What's on Offer
- A highly competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to sink your teeth into the decision making and strategy of the product.
- A good opportunity for fast career growth.
- The opportunity to be a subject matter expert in this particular field.
- The chance to work for an innovative and forward thinking Tech-Scale up with the job security of it being backed by a larger global organisation.
- Working in a Scale up environment means the freedom and flexibility to really get your hands dirty, getting involved in a lot of the aspects of the product and the organisation.
- Flexible working options (100% Remote with an office in London that's free for use).
- Sitting in an incredibly collaborative team with direct stakeholder access
Shenal De Vass
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2265