Datacentre Infrastructure Project Manager
Shape a global datacentre migration
Lead the migration to cutting edge technology
About Our Client
A leading global Technology solutions business.
The IT Datacentre Project Manager in Kent will lead on a Datacentre migration.
- Lead a group of projects.
- SaaS, messaging, or enterprise software experience as well as those with driving cross-team initiatives.
- To take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation, delivery and satisfactory completion of projects within agreed costs & time frames.
- Effectively manage expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Lead project meetings, including kick-off, status updates, and other project stage/gate meetings in a structured and professional manner capturing actions that are managed through to timely completion
- Lead the planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the teams.
The Successful Applicant
The Datacentre Infrastructure Project Manager in Kent will have experience of datacentre migrations.
Strong network application experience
Datacentre technologies and architecture understanding.
Primary language is English but proficient German is highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
The Datacentre Infrastructure Project Manager in Kent will lead on a cutting edge programme that is long term.