Dealer Sales Manager - National
New managerial position for a high end, corporate, workspace design firm.
Managing a team and working on joint business plans with the dealer network.
About Our Client
My client is a has helped create great experiences for the world's leading organizations, across industries. They lead the way in creating great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential.
The Key Responsibilities of the Dealer Sales Manager - National are:
* Develop and maintain up to Board-level (across all functions) relationships within each assigned Dealer, to include key contacts within existing and new Customers.
* Responsibility for the sales and profitability within our dealer led business.
* Together with the dealer business managers, develop & implement sales strategy and account planning, communicating this within each Dealership, and our internal teams, aligning all client contact with the overall business plan.
* Build and lead cross-functional virtual teams (Steelcase and dealer) to maximize account coverage, support and penetration.
* Provide timely and accurate activity reports and forecasting using corporate tools.
* Carry out any other duties in connection with the work of the company as directed by the line manager.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Dealer Sales Manager - National will have experience in:
* Selling into multi-site UK FTSE 250 companies
* Strong experience in negotiating complex contract and pricing agreements with significant monetary values
* Demonstrate both familiarity and competence in managing sales through a reseller (Dealer) channel
* Proven experience in Account Planning & Strategy setting
* Extensive experience of formal presentations and negotiations at Board/Senior level
What's on Offer
On offer to the Dealer Sales Manager - National is:
Clerkenwell Office, London
Circa £80,000 base salary with Car Allowance and annual 20% bonus