- Working for a fast growing privately owned business, excellent opportunity
- Managing key customers within the agricultural sector
About Our Client
My client are a successful and privately owned dealership and retailer of branded machinery including electrical, UTV & ATV's. Their remit covers the UK from their HQ in Nuneaton. Due to continued year on year growth they are looking for a Dealership Sales Manager to join the team and inherit the successful portfolio of Agricultural accounts.
- Managing key, individual and new accounts predominantly within the agricultural sector
- Dealing with existing and incoming new sales
- Sorting all technical queries including ordering of parts and accessories
- Leading demonstrations on site
- General administrative duties
- Based in Nuneaton with travel expected in the UK
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be technically minded and have worked either as a Mechanic who wants to move into a customer facing role or be a sales specialist who has sold a technical/mechanical product.
- Experience of the agricultural, plant or 4x4 sectors of particular interest
- Commutable to Nuneaton when not out with customers
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary