Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
About Our Client
The client is a unique Housing Provider based in Central London.
This opportunity is suited to a motivated individual eager to progress their career. The role sits within the Homeowner Services and Leasehold department and will be responsible for the management of defects, including assisting with the aftercare service offered to residents.
It is a hands-on role, where you will work alongside other departments and act as the main contact on defects> This will include monitoring and managing defects. You will also lead on escalated cases and work with developers to ensure their obligations within development agreements are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this post will have:
- Experience delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Experience in defects resolution, aftercare or repairs within a Private or Social Housing Background.
- The ability to use initiative to solve problems independently in a professional setting.
- Excellent organisation skills required as this role is fast paced.
- Good knowledge of building construction and maintenance and good knowledge and experience of building defect diagnosis and disrepairs.
- Proactive approach, a real self starter.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique organisation at an important time. As well as a competitive annual salary of £34,000 - £35,000 and further benefits, the successful candidate will be on-boarded remotely. There are excellent opportunities for progression within this newly created position.
The interviews for this role will also be done via Video Call due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
Apply now to be sure you do not miss out.