- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
About Our Client
The client is a leading G15 HA based in Central London
This opportunity is suited to a motivated individual eager to progress their career. The role sits within the Defects Department and will be responsible for assisting with the aftercare service offered to residents.It is a hands-on role, where you will work alongside other departments and act as the main contact on defects. This will include monitoring and managing defects. You will also lead on escalated cases and work with developers to ensure their obligations within development agreements are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this post will have:
- Experience delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Experience in defects resolution, aftercare or repairs within a Private or Social Housing Background.
- The ability to use initiative to solve problems independently in a professional setting.
- Excellent organisation skills required as this role is fast paced.
- Good knowledge of building construction and maintenance and good knowledge and experience of building defect diagnosis and dis-repairs.
- Proactive approach, a real self starter.
The role will be based in an office with full Covid secure policy in place 2 days a week with 3 days WFH.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Housing Group in an interim position with an immediate start. There is also scope for the role to go perm. The role is paying an hourly rate £18.80 PAYE
The roles have an immediate start - please apply now to be sure you do not miss out!