Delegate Sales Executive
Market leading events company seeking Delegate Sales Executives
Primarily building interest and attendance for B2B webinars conferences
About Our Client
My client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the world's leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients host over 200 events and year with over 20000 delegates. With Covid 19 effecting the events industry they have decided to move all of there events online and are now in a position to develop there sales team quickly to make the rest of the year a success.
Working as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events primarily into the European market.
The Successful Applicant
The Delegate Sales Executive will have:
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment or delegate sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available to start immediately
What's on Offer
The Delegate Sales Executive will receive:
- An hourly rate of £13 - £14.
- Home working
- Great flexibility
- Based in London