- Are you searching for a 180 degree recruitment/ candidate management position?
- Would you like to work within a high performing team and develop you own career
About Our Client
PageGroup is a UK headquartered FTSE 250 recruitment agency. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our clients! In order to maintain the extremely high levels of service, we need to increase our headcount to continue with the demand.
Our Birmingham office is a great place to work! We have a truly inclusive culture, where we are all striving for success for not only ourselves but for our customers.
The key responsibilities for this Delivery Consultant / Researcher position based in Birmingham are:
- Liaising with the wider team to clarify client requirements
- Advertising roles and leading candidate resourcing
- Working with the team to filter a long list > shortlist of candidates
- Searching job boards, LinkedIn and database for suitable candidates
- Ongoing candidate generation and management of candidate applications for key roles
- Telephone screening candidates
- Recruit suitable candidates according to skills and experience to fit client requirements.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through continuous contact.
- Liaise and attend meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend in-house training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
The Successful Applicant
For this Delivery Consultant / Researcher position you will be able to provide examples of:
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
We will consider candidates who are already working in recruitment or other support functions to HR, equally, candidates looking for their first role in recruitment but can demonstrate the above behaviours.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary
- Strong career prospects within a FTSE listed business