NHS, Delivery Management, Project Management, Digital, IT, Azure Devops
A great Contract opportunity for a delivery manager, based in SE England (WFH)
About Our Client
An innovative NHS trust based in East Sussex
As a Delivery manager, you will:
● Provide an important part of the programme's engagement with partner organisations and key stakeholders
● Motivate teams, making sure there is an iterative build and deploy plan to work towards
● Encourage teams to collaborate, communicate and focus on what is most important
● Facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
● Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value within constraints
● Provide sound judgement to enable decisions to be made quickly as circumstances
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately five years experience of implementing service impacting health or social care digital change programmes within a large and diverse environment.
- Experience of working with and facilitating multi-disciplinary groups and managing the impact of large-scale digital implementations.
- Success in delivering digital projects and products using appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques, learning & iterating frequently. Experience in delivering products built to an appropriate level of quality for the development stage (eg discovery /alpha /beta /production).
- Experience in successful communication and relationship building between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of working with capability (product) owners to translate needs into product roadmaps, user stories and use cases for delivery across political and technical boundaries.
- Success in leading collaborative, dynamic planning processes which maintain delivery momentum - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ability to keep abreast of changing requirements and priorities and embed them rapidly into working practices.
- Experience in building and motivating high performing, collaborative teams.
- Good understanding of change management.
- Knowledge of benefits management and experience of carrying out benefits realisation.
- Understanding of information sharing responsibilities with particular reference to the accountability obligations under GDPR and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) data sharing code of practice.
- Proficient in MS Office solutions including MS Teams.
- Experience of working on projects managed within Azure DevOps would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Exposure to new technologies such as Azure Dev ops in the Public Sector / Government
WFH as a Delivery Manager
Fixed Term Contract