About Our Client
Our client has a loyal following from its customers that have come to love the well-known games the company produces. The company is truly a Global business and has numerous offices across the World. The company also has close ties with a number of well-known entertainment brands and this allows our client to drive business and prosper in a competitive market.
The role itself is based within the company's Operations Team. The role involves providing an excellent level of customer service whilst also analysing and predicting future market demands.
The role will contain a diverse set of challenge and so will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Order management, maintaining prices on the company's system and dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Analysing sales and stock levels whilst also monitoring customer demand in a dynamic environment.
- Integrating forecasts for all territories and analyse sales and stock levels.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will need to fit into the client's company's culture of attention to detail and also have a very commercial acumen. Alongside experience in Order Processing, ideally candidates will have a strong desire to pass on their knowledge to others. In addition, the following traits are desirable:
- Negotiation skills
- An awareness of key retail competencies such as supply chain and marketing
- Hardworking nature
- Ability to overcome challenges
What's on Offer