Opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing organisation
Forward thinking company manufacturing high class products
About Our Client
Currently entering an exciting growth phase
- Manage demand of over 1000 SKUs whilst maintaining 99% service level.
- Manage demand from all retail partners by effective internal and external communication and collaboration.
- Work with internal supply partners to deliver customer service whilst being cognisant of operational efficiency requirements.
- Manage the customer relationship effectively.
- Maintain the Group forecasting tool.
- Ensure customer communication is accurate, timely and action orientated.
- Maintain overall forecast accuracy within agreed parameters
- Facilitate and manage customer supply meetings.
- Facilitate and support monthly Demand Process in line with S&OP
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Strong Communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively and build professional relationships
- High Attention to detail
- Experience with Integrated Business Planning Systems
- Highly numerate
- Forecast software tool experience
- Ability to display awareness & responsiveness to changing conditions in business environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package
Scope for personal development