- Long term career opportunities with this global business
- This role will be supporting the new IBP implementation project
About Our Client
My client is a global food business who has been in operations for over 60 years. They are a market leader within their sector and have dominated the market for some time. This is an outstanding opportunity to join as a demand planning manager.
In this role you will own the S&OP and demand planning activities for a range of sales areas, lead or support as appropriate in the global consolidation of the Demand Plan and also drive Continuous Improvement act as change agent and subject matter expert. Key responsibilities include;
- Lead monthly S&OP and demand planning process
- Own relevant KPIs and drive Continuous Improvement across the demand planning process
- Fully maintain and drive best use of demand planning system and reporting tools.
- Lead Area Demand Reviews and contribute to Global Demand Review
- Provide process capability and subject matter expertise
- Drive engagement and strong collaboration with varied stakeholders eg Sales, Commercial Finance, Market Development, Demand Control, Customer Service, Supply Chain.
- Act as change agent as part of the IBP programme roll-out.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting directly into the Global Head of Demand Planning you will demonstrate experience in managing and running assumption-based Demand Planning processes.
- Good understanding of Demand Planning processes, systems (preferably Anaplan but not essential) and reporting tools.
- Strong numerical/ analytical/ quantitative skills, demonstrated experience in working with large data sets and attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, macros, vlookups, graphs/ charts, reporting, formatting functions)
- Qualified to degree level in numerical field eg Business, Engineering, Economics or Supply Chain Management.
- Familiarity with S&OP/ IBP models
- Support or lead Demand Planning improvements programs.
- End-to-end Supply Chain exposure desirable.
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Strong package