- Global FMCG Business
- Values driven business
About Our Client
My client is a global business with several centuries of heritage. It is a values driven organisation with a strong sense of purpose. With a global manufacturing and customer base, this fantastic business offers progression and opportunity.
As the Demand Planning Manager, you will;
- Lead Demand Planning activities throughout the UK & Ireland region to ensure a 2-3 year demand forecast and will be a key interface between Commercial teams and Supply Chain.
- Initiate, develop and lead projects to enhance customer satisfaction and will collaborate with country and/or regional business managers as well as cluster supply chain teams both inside and outside of region to ensure the correct levels of supply to customers and markets.
- Assist in deployment of all regional Demand Planning initiatives as well as the IBP process.
- Drive the regional Demand Management review and general processes to improve forecast accuracy to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and working capital.
- Lead and develop your team to ensure their full potential is realised.
- Build monthly forecast using statistical tool and additional market information, and concentrates on the 4 - 36 months period
- Responsible for master data required to perform statistical forecasting (e.g. corrected history)
- Identify the most adapted forecasting model per product group and customer group
- Responsible for making sure that all sales area managers and account managers enrich the forecast in time
- Refine forecast based on latest information on a day to day basis
- Identify gaps between target and unconstrained demand plan
The Successful Applicant
As the Demand Planning Manager, you will have a proven track record of success in leading a demand planning function within an FMCG business that has good levels of S&OP/IBP maturity.
Key selection criteria will include, but not be limited to;
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or Science or qualified by experience.
- Proven track record in Demand Planning within a highly complex, faced paced environment.
- Analytical, can work independently, excellent communication skills & inter-personal skills.
- Excellent understanding of requirements from internal and external customer and acts upon these
- Stakeholder management; able to manage stakeholders in various functions and levels of the organisation
What's on Offer
As well as a salary (incl car allowance) of up to c£85k DOE, you will receive fantastic benefits including an excellent pension (up to 12% company contribution) and bonus. My client operates a hybrid working model with a blend of office and home working and is an inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all backgrounds.