- Are you a Bahraini national looking to join a leading Leisure&Hospitality group?
- Do you have a proven track record in success?
About Our Client
Leading Leisure & Hospitality Group with a dynamic, progressive working environment, with particular focus on developing and growing employees, empowering them to become future leaders.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work with the CEO and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
- Review the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Serve as the company's representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Promote communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following prerequisites:
- Bahraini National ONLY
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
- Proven track record in respective industry with line management experience
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer of 6,500 BHD + Benefits and the unrivalled opportunity to join a highly progressive group.