Deputy Finance Manager
Extensive opportunities for progression and development
Broad exposure and responsibilities working for one of the biggest NHS Trusts
About Our Client
As one of the largest NHS Trusts and leading health care provider you will work within one of the biggest NHS finance teams.
Our client has a real strive, determination and commitment to delivering their vision of becoming an outstanding place to work whilst putting care at the heart of everything they do.
- To deputise for the Finance Manager in his/her absence including attendance at the Senior Leadership Team or Speciality Board and presentation of expert Finance Reports.
- Make recommendations on improving financial control within the non-clinical area and if approved for the implementation and monitoring of new practise.
- Meet regularly with the budget holders and to provide information and analysis to them. In addition to support the communication of information between them and the management accountants and other departments within Finance.
- To assist with the preparation of month end and year end reviews - analysing trends and variances.
- Assist the Head of Finance in the planning and costing for the Directorate capital bids.
- BAU for a Deputy Finance Manager role.
The Successful Applicant
As a deputy Finance Manager you will:
- - Be a qualified Accountant or a finalist candidate.
- - Have previous experience within the Public Sector financial services.
- - Have experience working at a Deputy Finance Manager level or equivalent.
- - Be an enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated individual with excellent planning and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Wide opportunities for progression, training and development.
- Pension scheme.