- Full time, multi site
- Growing charity
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-site charity with a strong future growth plan, and are one of the UK's leading not-for-profit care providers.
The Trust's charity status means they are regulated not only by the Care Quality Commission, an independent regulator, but also by the Charities Commission, a government body ensuring that all the Trust does is for public benefit.
The key responsibilities with include
Reporting to the Deputy Finance Director
Managing 3 direct reports (Regional Finance Managers) and 7 in-direct reports
Providing finance leadership for the team and stakeholders in a challenging operational environment
Becoming a subject matters experts in the trading performance of the regions
Regularly reviewing KPIs and management information and identifying trends and issues
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified account (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with previous line management experience. You will need to have experience in budgeting, re forecasting and cash flow in a multi-site environment. This is s hybrid role mixed between remote working and their Oxford central office.
What's on Offer
- Salary: £65,000 / annum + £6,000 / annum car allowance
- Competitive Company pension
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual subscription fees re-reimbursed
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light card and "My Rewards" offering you discount on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more