- Fascinating business who are growing rapidly
- An interesting scheme giving you excellent exposure to Design Management
About Our Client
My client are Main contractor that have grown exponentially since their inception 7 years ago. They operate out of offices in London and Bristol across the South of the Country delivering innovative schemes in the Residential, Commercial, Education & Hospitality sectors. With their turnover predicted to double next year, they have solid pipeline of secured work and are looking to add an experienced design manager to their growing design team.
- Take the design lead on the project alongside your Design Manager and oversee internal and external design team.
- Take up a client facing role, ensuring the design brief is being delivered against and inline with the clients requirements.
- Take ownership of the stage 4 design phase.
- Chair design team meetings and workshops with sub-contractors and consultants.
- Lead on value engineering exercises where possible.
- Review the design development along with your commercial team.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally from a Main Contractor already in a Design Coordination position.
- Any Residential Sector experience would be advantageous.
- Modular or pre-cast exposure would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to commute to Wokingham area easily as you will need to be site based fairly regularly.
What's on Offer
The Design Coordinator will Receive:
- Salary ranging from £38-48,000
- An attractive benefits package
- Options to work from home on agreed days
- Exposure to innovative construction techniques and methodlogies.