- Unique opportunity to join a specialist Design Management Consultancy
- Chance to work on prestigious, international schemes
About Our Client
The business offer a unique Design Management service on a consultancy basis and partner purely with Architectural Practices to support in this respect. They are a growing business and whilst they are based in London will work on highly prestigious projects around the world making this a truly unique opportunity to join as a Design Manager. They have a vibrant and collaborative working culture that offers the chance to learn from experienced professionals which breeds excellent opportunities for career development.
As a Design Manager you will be working with Architectural Practices typically from stages 0-4 and your key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the Architect through the early design stages typically from post competition stage.
- Providing design coordination expertise and be a key interface between the consultant design team.
- Providing an oversight during the appointment of consultants.
- Continuing to progress the program ensuring key deliverables and deadlines are being met
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Design Manager will be either a current Architect or someone who can show the following attributes:
- A background as a Qualified Architect.
- Experience in running projects with any commercial exposure of keen interest.
- The ability to coordinate between different stakeholders to deliver against a design programme.
- A willingness to progress into a Design Management role, away from day to day drawing work.
The business are also open to looking at Graduates as well as Senior hires provided you can show commercial awareness and exposure to work winning.
What's on Offer
The Design Manager will receive:
- Basic Salary ranging from £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible/hybrid working with opportunities to work from home.
- Other benefits including bonuses, pension, healthcare, incentives, company days out etc