- The chance to lead on innovative schemes within the Life Sciences space.
- An opportunity to join a well respected financially secure Main Contractor
About Our Client
This company are a Tier 1 business with over 150 years experience in Construction. They cover a range of sector's including Residential, Commercial, Education, Hospitality and are currently expanding the Health Care side of the business.
With no debt, they are a cash rich business who operate on both a national and international level, meaning you are joining a well established, market leading outfit that still have that personable, family feel.
As the Design Manager your remit can include.
- Reporting into the Regional Design Manager you will lead on projects from early tender stage through to completion.
- You will be tasked with delivering the Design to the highest possible standards in line with the clients brief.
- Effectively manage the design team and external consultants to ensure a timely and on budget project delivery.
- When called upon you will manage multiple projects at any one time that could be at varying stages of the build.
- Handle the appointment of specialist consultants for your projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong candidate for the Design Manager role you will:
- Ideally have recent Healthcare or Lifesciences experience with another Main Contractor.
- Be well rounded and have had exposure to schemes in other sectors such as Residential.
- Have exposure to PCSA agreements and able to show experience of navigating through this period.
- Be able to show experience of leading reasonable size projects ranging from £20-80m.
What's on Offer
The successful Design Manager will receive:
- Base salary between £55,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance, bonus, pension and health care among other benefits.
- The chance to lead and work on unique and innovative projects.