- Chance lead an intriguing project from start to finish
- Opportunity to join an excellent developer with a strong brand
About Our Client
Having worked with this business previously, they have an excellent brand within the market and have grown their design & technical team significantly in recent years due to a strong pipeline of new developments. Typically they deliver central London, Residentially led mixed use developments with a key focus on the private sale and build to rent sectors. They are a privately owned, entrepreneurial business going from strength to strength
The Design Manager will be tasked with:
- Leading the scheme from stage 4 design and tender process, before taking the scheme to delivery.
- Coordinate the external design team, maximising opportunities for value engineering.
- Ensuring a strong collaboration with site and project teams to deliver an immaculate development.
- Continue to develop design solutions whilst leading the consultant design teams.
- Manage all sectional agreements, building warranty and planning condition sign offs.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Design Manager will have:
- An Architectural background, ideally within Residential Development.
- Prior experience in a Design Management/Technical Management position in a Developer or Contractor.
- Demonstrable experience is residential development in particular RC frame apartment builds.
- Strong communication skills and able to work under minimal supervision.
- The ability to be in central London split between the office and site.
What's on Offer
The Design Manager will receive:
- A basic salary between £60-80,000 depending on experience.
- Other benefits including pension, private medical and project completion bonuses.