Design Manager - Residential Developer
The chance to lead a fascinating project
The opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative business.
About Our Client
As a leading residential and mixed use developer my client specialise in creating high quality new homes for people and communities to live and thrive. As a privately owned developer, their portfolio spans build to rent and private for sale with innovative commercial spaces across the city of London.
As the Design Manager you will:
- Be the technical lead on a 2 block, RC frame scheme which spans up to 23 storeys involving commercial and residential elements.
- As the Design Manager you will manage the consultant Design Team from stage 3 to handover, ensuring the individual stakeholders are delivering against the agreed expectations.
- You will report on progress to the senior leadership team and ensure any issues or amendments are carried out to a high standard.
- Oversee the design & technical coordination on site to ensure a timely delivery to handover.
- Chair design team meetings.
- Champion the companies values, ensuring the development is delivered to a high standard.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong candidate for the Design Manager role you will have:
- Residential delivery experience, post stage 3.
- Developer or Main Contractor background as either a Technical or Design Manager.
- Architectural backgrounds are preferred.
- Self starter by nature and able to show effective management of a design team.
- RC frame and multi unit project history.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary of £60-70,000 + package.
- The chance to lead and run your own project.
- Opportunities for career development towards senior positions.