- thriving, fast growing, cohesive and expectantly ran company
- Chance to join a growing team with excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
The business offers a unique Design Management service on a consultancy basis and partner purely with Architectural Practices to support in this respect. They are a growing business and whilst they are based in London will work on highly prestigious projects around the world making this a very exciting opportunity to join our Design Management team. Creating a vibrant and collaborative environment that provides the constant chance to learn from experienced professionals which soak up excellent opportunities for career development.
As a Design Manager you will be working with Architectural Practices typically from stages 0-4 and your key responsibilities may include:
- Support the Architect through the early design stages typically from post competition stage.
- Providing design coordination expertise and be a key interface between the consultant design team.
- Providing an oversight during the appointment of consultants.
- Continuing to progress the program ensuring key deliverable and deadlines are being met
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Design Manager will be able to show:
- A background as a Qualified Architect.
- Experience in running projects.
- The ability to coordinate between different stakeholders to deliver against a design programme.
- A willingness to progress into a Design Management role, away from day-to-day drawing work.
What's on Offer
The Design Manager will receive:
- Basic Salary ranging from £35,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible/hybrid working with opportunities to work from home.
- Other benefits including bonuses, pension, health care, incentives, company days out etc.
- Opportunity to grow, progress and learn in your role and the company.