- Do you want the chance to join a fantastic Tier 1 Contractor?
- Would you like the opportunity to take real ownership of running projects?
About Our Client
The business are both a Main Contractor and Developer who hold a solid brand and excellent reputation across the UK. With plans to grow their Residential & Mixed Use sector of the business by 50% in London & the South East, it is an exciting time for Design Manager's to join their journey.
Forming part of the client team as the developer before delivering the schemes as main contractor, their projects range from £10m up to £100m+ and are typically mixed tenure, apartment builds with a key focus on sustainability.
They place a huge emphasis on personal growth and development within the Design Team and have an excellent CPD offering to allow you to collaborate and learn from the other Design Manager's within the business.
As the Design Manager you will be employed to lead a project under the stewardship of a Senior or Principal Design Manager.
Your key responsibilities can include:
- Managing the Design from Pre-Planning, Post Planning and onsite delivery.
- Working closely with JV partners and forming part of the client team to inform key design decisions.
- Manage the external consultant team and play a key role in delivering technical approvals, discharging planning conditions and drive design solutions.
- Report upon project progress to your Senior Design Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Design Manager for the business will be able to show the following:
- Residential project delivery experience
- Experience within a Design & Technical role at another Contractor or Developer would be an advantage
- Experience across a full project managing and overseeing all packages
- Confidence to make key decisions and coordinate the design team to deliver a successful project
What's on Offer
The Design Manager will have access to:
- A basic salary ranging from £55-58,000
- Travel expenses paid for that aren't to company head office
- Bonus of 7.5%
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working policy
- Continuing Professional Development courses and training