Design Project Manager
International Developer with high-spec London resi schemes
Recruiting remotely (video interviews) and able to accommodate delayed start
About Our Client
My client is a well-established, well-backed international developer. They have a track record of recognizable developments within London & the South East. As a result of their projects moving forwards despite the challenges posed by Covid-19 they are recruiting up to 2 new Design Project Managers.
As the Design Project Managers you will lead the project or block (depending on project size) from pre-construction through delivery. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of all stakeholders internally and externally (consultants, contractors, etc.);
- Oversee the project through the development process;
- Identify and resolve challenges relating to planning, design, regulatory compliance etc.;
- Manage the project in line with projected timescales.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Design Project Manager you will:
- Be either a RIBA chartered architect or ICE chartered engineer;
- Possess a background in working on hi-rise residential development projects;
- Be comfortable engaging with external stakeholders (e.g. client management, design team lead, etc.)
- Demonstrate an excellent level of attention to detail.
This is a position open to someone looking to move client side from an architecture or engineering consultancy.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Design Project Manager will be:
- Salary between £50,000-£70,000 depending on experience;
- Discretionary Bonus; Pension contribution;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Other flexible benefits.