Work for a business who's customers include ASOS, River Island, Next and Topman
This business supply Men's Tailoring Porduct to High Street Retailers
About Our Client
This client are a successful supplier who work closely with major High street Fashion Retailers.
* Research and interpret global consumer, market and design trends and input into seasonally relevant concepts, ensuring their application onto apparel offerings.
* Manage individual workload and timelines.
* Assist in the creation of the seasonal colour palette.
* Create accurate tech packs enabling easy understanding for development and factories.
* Contribute to innovation agenda, identifying new ideas in the marketplace as well as formulating your own.
* Maintain a positive attitude and supporting the broader team.
* Ensure the apparel design/development calendar is clearly understood and upheld.
* Participate in weekly team meetings, calling-out any risk to key dates, associated impacts and options to get back on-track as well as updating on current projects.
* Ensure that all briefs contain the required information and are thoroughly understood before beginning a project.
* Analyse data and trends and use as a basis to solve problems.
The Successful Applicant
As a Menswear Tailoring Designer, the successful candidate will have previous experience of designing commerical Menswear Tailored apparel.
You will be designing trend led product, and be able to translate current trends in colour, style, shape and pattern into Menswear Tailoring.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work closely with High street customers.
You will be paid a competitive salary, have the opportunity to buy product at a discounted rate and have access to free parking.