- Desktop Support Analyst - £24,000 - Altrincham
- Provide desktop support across all computer related hardware/equipment.
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with a leading healthcare organisation based in Altrincham to help support with the recruitment of a Desktop Support Analyst.
What you'll be doing?
Your role will be responsible for coordinating and providing support and maintenance within the organization's desktop, laptop, mobile and thin client computing environment.
- Provide maintenance ad-hoc or on a schedule for all required hardware/equipment.
- Work with Service Desk, IT Operations and Business transformation teams on relevant deployments and projects to implement new hardware and software into the desktop services environment as needed
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed when Service Desk support have been unsuccessful
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user telecoms and workstations hardware/software in order to deliver required service levels when Service Desk support have been unsuccessful
- Collaborate with Infrastructure teams to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment and management of deployment images.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products
- Managing of Service Desk software as required in relation to Service Desk escalations and work queues
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment/component failure, repair, installation, and removal
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Understanding of the organisation's goals and objectives
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £24,000