Desktop Support Engineer
A competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
An autonomous / independent working environment.
About Our Client
An International Bank with global connectivity and growing offices in London and the US. Clients can benefit from support with:
- Liquidity Management
- Cash Management
- Trade and Working Capital
- Risk Management
- Investment banking
- Resolving 1st/2nd Line IT issues with hardware, software and telephony
- Providing VIP Support to key stakeholders including CEO and CFO
- Escalation to the wider IT team
- Identifying the hardware needs of the office
- Managing existing vendor relationships: Networking / WIFI and Print Management
- Setting up mobile devices (android and iOS), Dell desktops / laptops and other hardware
- Build and maintain relationships with the wider IT Team
- Ensuring all SLA (Service Level Agreements) are met
- Present IT issues and resolutions to non-technical stakeholder
The Successful Applicant
The successful Desktop Support Engineer will have:
- High-level of experience with Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of Cloud Applications including Office 365 and Onedrive.
- Exposure to CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
- Ability to support Cisco telephony and Xerox Printers.
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Proactive and quick thinker.
- Ability to work occasionally out of core hours.
- Self-starter within an independent environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Dell Certified.
- Financial Services or Professional Services exposure.
- Experience providing remote support to multiple locations.
- Experience supporting applications specifically within banking and financial data.
- Knowledge of relevant applications such as Bloomberg and Factset.
What's on Offer
The successful Desktop Support Engineer will benefit from
- A Basic salary of £36k
- Discretionary bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Medical aid contribution (employee only)
- Life insurance (employee only)
- Autonomous / independent working environment
- Social office including Christmas and Summer parties, weekly Friday socials, regular company outings.