- Fantastic contract with global bank
- Contract extension likely
About Our Client
My client is globally renowned bank in the Financial Services industry.
The successful candidate for the full stack developer 6-month contract role at my clients London site (remotely) will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Sitting on the trading floor working with quants and traders as part of a small team to develop and maintain a suite of cross-asset algorithmic trading strategies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Developer 6-month contract role at my clients site in London (remotely) the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- Proven capability of server-side Java development skills.
- Proven track record of working in a developer role (ideally in front office environment, on listed derivatives, FX or algo trading in financial services)
- Proven understanding of multi-threaded programming, low latency concepts, performance tuning, data structures, memory management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of FIX order flow.
- A track record of working with smart order routing, trading, and market data systems is beneficial.
What's on Offer
The rate for this role is between £450 and £550 a day