Development Analyst - Affordable Housing
Join a major London Affordable housing provider as an Development Analyst
Strong financial skills required
About Our Client
Our Client is a not-for-profit Housing provider within London who currently manage 19,000 homes and have set up a new programme to deliver 1,000 new homes by 2022. This role will be pivotal into doing this.
- Development and update of the financial development plan, including stress testing of these plans.
- Development of robust and effective financial forecasting enabling management to track and deliver development strategy.
- Reporting and management of cashflow forecast including internal and external with the London Borough.
- To assist with the annual budget setting process, challenging all the business assumptions and to help ensure that the budget is aligned to the strategic plans and corporate priorities.
- Report to senior management in clear and concise terms, providing timely, accurate financial and management information.
- Attend regular meetings with budget holders and managers to clarify income and expenditure transactions.
- Manage own workload and that of assigned staff to ensure that key targets are met and that effective and efficient service is provided.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of engaging with management to support and influence decision making.
- Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads.
- Experience of financial and budget management, managing and developing finance services with a track record of achievement.
- robust and effective financial forecasting enabling management to track and deliver a financial development strategy
- Reporting and management of cash flow forecast including internal and externally within a company.
- Assisting with an annual budget setting process, challenging business assumptions and helping to ensure that the budget is aligned to the strategic plans and corporate priorities
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package.