National PLC developer with strong supply of and varied land banks
Inclusive team environment with flexible working
About Our Client
National PLC Home builder focusing on the first and second time buyer market. They are known for producing good spec homes built to a good quality. They embrace MMC and modern ways of working, fully promoting work/life balance and a relaxed working environment conducive to a high performance and team morale.
Forming a key part of the technical department, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of civil engineering information from external consultants in line with the development programme. You will be involved in taking schemes forward from initial site investigation application through to completion, which will include:
- carry out full SI's, reviewing opportunities and constraints with the land team on prospective sites and assess technical viability.
- liaise with external consultants re engineering designs and review information for commercial viability and technical accuracy, instructing changes and improvements as required.
- obtaining and pushing through S38, S278 & S104s in particular, as well as any other SA's as required.
- taking site visits and meetings in order to solve any problems that arises during the construction process.
- Reducing bonds ad getting sites ready for adoption.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role, you must have enjoyed a minimum of 2 years experience within a house building environment with a Civil Engineering background. You should be fully au fait with housebuilding development processes and understand the flow that information will take. You must be able to drive to make site visits.
What's on Offer
A competitive starting salary commensurate with your experience, on top of which you will also get a package including company car or car allowance, annual bonus of <10% and private pension and healthcare. This position offers flexible working, not just during COVID but for the foreseeable beyond. That being said, close proximity to the office is key, and you will need a car to make site visits.