Development Manager - Commercial Developer - Midlands
Rare opportunity to join thriving property developer
In house role - acquiring new sites, planning, building, dispose or let
About Our Client
The business are long established with a proven track record of successfully delivery of £multi-million schemes that span the property sector. Partnering with leading institutions to create schemes of high quality, value and returns.
Your role and responsiblites will be many and varied, including:
- Undertaking appraisals, planning research, feasibility investigations and market analysis
- Bid submissions and tender analysis
- Negotiation of Terms for purchase & sale
- Assemble development teams
- Site promotion through local plan
- Section 106 agreements
- Manage external advisers and secure tenants, occupiers or purchasers for projects
- Project manage developments and oversee any construction work
- Support Director's and other senior members of staff in maximising the profitability of schemes and assist in the disposals and acquisitions activities of the business
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) or Town Planner (MRTPI) who has been operating as a Development Manager / Senior Development Manager for a UK based Development business. Consideration will be given to candidates operating in a consultancy / agency capacity with a UK based advisory business.
Passionate about your industry - you will enjoy the process of identifying and securing new development sites across the Midlands and UK. Having operated in your sector for some time - you will have a strong professional network to call upon.
Operating throughout the Property Cycle - You will understand what it takes to provide accurate development appraisals, create master-plans, build design teams, secure planning, oversee construction activity and reach financial agreements for let or disposal geared towards maximising return on investment.
What's on Offer
Candidates will receive a market leading remuneration package. c. £50,000 to £80,000 + Car + Bonus DOE