- A brilliant position working on variety of mixed tenure development projects.
- Fantastic package and benefits including hybrid working.
About Our Client
Our client are one of the Midlands' leading and most successful providers of good quality
homes. This particular client has an exciting development programme with a very diverse range of development projects.
- Identify and evaluate new development opportunities on and off market through your network of contacts and relationships.
- Manage land acquisitions up to circa £5 million and contract values up to circa £30 million.
- Deliver new build development schemes from inception to completion to a high standard of quality, 'on-time and within budget'.
- You will use your experience and knowledge to identify all project risks and ensure these are eliminated or appropriately mitigated and managed through the project lifecycle.
- Understand, incorporate and ensure that projects comply with internal procedures, Homes England Capital Funding Guide, Compliance Audit requirements and quality standards.
- You will manage, mentor and support a small team as well as providing support to the wider team
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for someone who has:
- A relevant degree or equivalent level qualification, or significant relevant experience.
- Excellent project management skills and experience of managing a project team.
- Experience of financial appraisal and scheme management and a demonstrable track record of delivering schemes on time, to the required quality and within budget.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Homes England and IMS procedures and development policy and procedures.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of scheme delivery & due diligence including the planning application process, reviewing legal contracts, transfers, report on title & S106 Agreement reviews, build contract 1 & 2 stage tendering and the detailed format/content of build agreements.
What's on Offer
You will receive the following benefits:
Hybrid working: the client is committed to hybrid working.
Annual leave: 27 days (plus bank holidays) plus a Christmas shutdown (usually three additional days). There is also the opportunity to purchase up to a week's annual leave each year.
Car allowance: This role has an Essential Car User allowance of £1,000 per annum (paid monthly).
Pension: Two pension options: The SHPS DC scheme defined contribution pension offer; or the LGPS career average scheme.
Learning and development opportunities enabling career progression.
Other benefits: a range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, health cash plan and access to shopping/leisure discounts.