Development Manager / Tech Lead
Development manager for a market leading company
Manage a team of 10+ developers, whilst still being hands on
About Our Client
A global brand who are looking to migrate existing platforms to the cloud using the Microsoft tech stack. The company work predominantly across EMEA & APAC and looking to expand into further markets.
* Solution consulting and development in accordance with modern cloud software engineering principles, methods, standards, and practices.
* Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverable including code, associated tests and documentation.
* Contribution to software engineering discipline by bringing the latest in the market to the enterprise, continually updating standards, methods and tools.
* Managing complex integration scenarios between on-premise legacy solutions, private and public cloud environments.
*Management and leadership responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ Years relevant software development experience, with experience in back-end, integration, cloud automation and orchestration)
* Proficient in Functional & Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with expertise in various cloud technologies (C#, .NET Core, Web API, AWS, HTML5, CSS3, etc).
* Technology Leadership experience
* People management of teams of over 5+ developers
* Experience using Cloud CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines/Circle CI/Jenkins X).
What's on Offer
- Full autonomy with technology
- Management responsibilities with a clear line of progression to CTO
- Be involved in business decisions as the company see tech as a vital cog of the modern world