Development Marketing Executive
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive
Join a leading residential property developer
About Our Client
The client is a leading residential property developer based in London.
The key responsibilities of the successful marketing executive will include:
- Develop the marketing plan for assigned developments for approval and implementation
- Develop a detailed critical path for delivery of Marketing activity for new sites and phase launches project managing activity with the marketing team and agency network to ensure delivery on time and to budget
- Develop and deliver high quality development advertising to brand guidelines which fulfils the requirements of the agreed media plan
- Develop, brief and implement marketing efficiency plan and initiatives.
- Ensures that the Customer contact centre are aware and well briefed on new marketing activity and site launches.
- Attends weekly status updates with agency partners to ensure all projects are on track for timely delivery and recommends remedial action wherever required.
- Effectively communicates with divisional sales teams through weekly updates and monthly briefings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful marketing executive will have the following skill set:
- An individual of graduate calibre with experience in a B2C marketing role preferably,
- Commercially focused and numerate to support decision making and delivery of efficient marketing activity, financial and budget management.
- Comfortable with pace as opposed to perfection, with organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent communicator, confident and articulate.
- Customer centric - understands needs and places the customer at the heart of everything.
What's on Offer
The successful marketing executive will be offered the following:
- competitive salary